Thursday, July 24, 2014

Rock Bottom? Part 1

You may think you've reached your "lowest low"... But,  unless you've gotten to the place of lowliness where all you see... your only Hope... your only friend... the only one still standing beside you is God... you still have a ways to go.  How do I know?  I've been there, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Because at my darkest place I saw His light!  In my loneliness I felt His comfort. In my brokenness I found His healing.

No, you've not reached you're lowest low as long as that drink, that drug, that person who enables you, that sin that controls you, that part of you you're still holding onto, that thing that has become a wall in your life, that thing that separates you from God, is still there.  

You don't have to tell me about rock bottom, I've been there and I will never forget it.  Yet it was there at the bottom that I found grace, forgiveness, and ultimately God.  And because He was there when all else, and everyone else failed, I will forever be eternally grateful!


Romans 5:8 - God demonstrated his own love for us in this, while we were still sinners Christ died for us.


PCW

No comments:

Post a Comment