Monday, August 25, 2014

Trust, Try, and He will prove Faithful!

God WILL make a way where there seems to be no way.  However, and perhaps the hardest thing to do is to TRUST that His ways are best and that He always has our best interest in mind.  The real question for today, this week, that trial you're going through is this: "Will you trust Him?"  Will you let go and let Him have His way?  We want control. In fact, it is our very nature to want to control in every aspect of our lives.  But the key here is...Surrender.  The old hymn doesn't say, "I surrender 75%..." It says, "I surrender ALL!"  Remember, God is always faithful in what is BEST (key word "best") for us.  So trust, try, and He WILL always prove faithful!
Isaiah 55:8-9 (NLT) - “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment