Thursday, July 25, 2013

2013 God and Country service at FBC Tullahoma

Incase you missed it, I wanted to share with you the video from our God and Country service at FBC Tullahoma that our choir and orchestra presented on Sunday, June 30th.  So proud of everyone who took part and thankful for the opportunity to serve God in this way.  The presentation we did is titled "Indivisible".  As I shared with the choir and orchestra before the presentation, if there is ever a time for a musical such as this, that time is now!

One side note... It was a real blessing to have everyone in my family including my paternal family involved in the presentation.  My dad, wife, daughter, and son played in the orchestra; my sister and mother sang in the choir; and my brother and his wife were the narrators.  Very cool!

Click  the following link to see the video via vimeo - https://vimeo.com/69424061

Thanks and enjoy!

Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment